$50 LipiFlow rebate for Marketing Survey (4/24/2017 - 6/30/2017)
In celebration of the 350th anniversary of the discovery of the meibomian glands, TearScience is happy to announce a rebate program for your LipiFlow patients!
The $50 marketing survey rebate program is available for all patients who have their bilateral (both eyes) treatments completed between May 9, 2016 and June 30, 2016. Patients must mail a copy of their LipiFlow treatment receipt as well as a completed marketing survey form, postmarked by July 15, 2016, to:
LipiFlow $50 Rebate Program Dept. 11002 PO Box 5016 Stacy, MN 55078-5016
Please also note:
- You will receive a packet by Monday, May 9, that includes 2 table tents for your practice to promote the rebate program and a notepad of marketing survey forms for patients to fill out.
- If you run out of marketing survey forms, you can download more at www.dryeyeandmgd.com/survey
- Receipts for bilateral treatments must accompany the fully completed rebate form postmarked by July 15, 2016 at the latest.
- The LipiFlow procedure is not covered by Medicare or Medicaid or any other government health program and normally not covered by private insurance.
- The $50 Rebate for LipiFlow Treatment Marketing Survey is not available to patients who are residents of Massachusetts.
- In the rare event that LipiFlow is reimbursed by a private insurer, you are responsible for reporting delivery of a rebate to that private insurer that pays for, or reimburses you, any part of the LipiFlow treatment.